What must I do for accurate test results?
- You must be in a recovered physical state
- No exercise the day of the test and the day before, if possible. Otherwise, do light aerobic exercise earlier during the day before.
What do I bring?
- Appropriate clothing for the treadmill or bike.
- For the bike: bring your bike (any) and shoes.
- A personal heart rate monitor, if you have one. If you do not have one, then a heart rate monitor will be provided.
- Water bottle.
- Beverage and/or food for after the test.
When should I show up for my appointment?
- It is best to arrive 5-10 minutes before the time of your test.